A Chamber membership can boost your community image and increase your sales. A recent national study found that consumers are 63% more likely to buy from Chamber members.
As a Chamber member, you become part of an organization with a strong credible voice that speaks out on behalf of business and industry.
A Chamber of Commerce is a coalition of area businesses, industries, organizations and professionals who pool their talents and resources to improve the economic, civic, and cultural climate of their community.
The Chamber is an advocate and service organization for business. It provides a venue through which business professionals can take effective action for the progress and growth of their communities.
Benefits of being a member of the Marshall County Chamber of Commerce:
- Community Involvement - the Chamber of Commerce is viewed as a civic leader in the community. Being a member lends credibility to your business and allows you to shape your community by participating in projects and special task groups which apply business-oriented solutions to community concerns.
- Page on the Chamber website – the “Member Listing” on the Chamber website is an online directory containing every Chamber member along with a picture and more information about each member. Each member gets an entire page dedicated to their business. There is also a listing of Chamber members by type of business available on the Chamber website.
- My Chamber App (MCA) - a mobile app that provides a listing of all Chamber members and events in the community. MCA utilizes GPS technology to help viewers locate and navigate to businesses and events in Marshall County. The basic listing is free to Chamber members. Members can upgrade to a Featured listing for $10/year (instead of $395/year).
- Built-in Network - information sharing with your peers. The Chamber of Commerce is the largest business organization in Marshall County designed for making new business contacts. The Chamber provides visibility and networking that businesses need to grow. The Chamber provides over 30 networking events each year for members to access other business leaders, including: After-Hours, Ribbon Cuttings, Grand Openings, Legislative Luncheons, monthly Chamber meetings, community events - just to name a few.
- Monthly Chamber Luncheons - these gatherings enable you to hear about current business, tourism and social events in the County.
- Special Events – the Chamber strives to keep its members abreast of activities within the county and information about the county. Members also are given an opportunity to lend support to Marshall County through volunteer work and sponsorship of events that generate funds that are reinvested in the county.
- Space at the Chamber Office to Display Your Business' Promotional Materials – Members are encouraged to provide business cards, rack cards, or other information to be displayed in the Chamber office or to be included in relocation packets.
- Free Promotion and Referrals - There is a completely free way to promote your business and events in our email “blasts”, on our website, and on the My Chamber App. Specials, discounts or “hot deals” your business is running can also be posted on the My Chamber App.
- Employee Recruitment - Employment postings can be placed on the Chamber's website under the “Careers" tabs to reach prospective employees. The Chamber also hosts a Job Fair to introduce your business to job seekers.
- Member to Member Discount Program – Chamber members can receive discounts at other Chamber members through the “Member to Member Discount Program”.
- Chamber Blue Insurance - BCBS offers competitively priced plans including vision and prescription options for Chamber of Commerce members. https://www.bcbsok.com/employer/chamber_oklahomablue.html
- Plus numerous other benefits.
Banks/Financial Institutions $1,000.00
Individuals (non business, non professional) 50.00
Civic Organizations, Churches 50.00
Public Schools 100.00
All Other Businesses
1-5 Employees $125.00
6-25 Employees 200.00
26-50 Employees 325.00
51-100 Employees 375.00
101-200 Employees 475.00
201-Over Employees 575.00
My Chamber App Featured Listing (optional) 10.00
Click Here for a Membership Application or call the Chamber office at (580) 795-2431, or email firstname.lastname@example.org